Here are some fun facts:
1. Did you know that there is 1,525,000,000 Telephone wires strung across the U.S.?
2.Did you know that Babe Ruth kept a cabbage leaf under his hat during a baseball game and changed it every 2 innings!
3.Did you know that one of the main ingredients in shiney lipstick is Fish Scales!(Dont be grossed out by this beacause they are cleaned and cleaned until perfection!)
4.Did You Know that 123,000,000 cars are being Driven along the US Highways!
5.Did you Know that 160 Cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the worlds widest road!
6.Did you know that 166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the US!
7.Did you know that 56,000,000 go to Major Leage baseball Each year!
8.Did you know that 85,000,000 tons of paper are used each year in the US!
9.Did you know that a 10-gallon hat only holds 6 pints!
10.Did you know that a cat has 32 muscles in each ear!
11.Did you know that a company in Taiwan makes dinnerwear out of wheat, so you can eat your plate!
12.Did you know that a dime has 118 ridges around the edge!
13.Did you know that a dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours!
14.Did you know that a giraffe can go without water longer than a camel can!
15.Did you know that a goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds!
16.Did you know that a hummingbird weighs less than a penny!
17.Did you know that a jellyfish is 95% water!
18.Did you know that a shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes!
19.Did you know that a quarter has 119 ridges on its edge, 1 more ridge than a dime!
20.Did you know that a sneeze travels out of your mouth at over 100 mies per hour!
21.Did you know that all 50 states are listed accross the Lincoln Memorial, which is on the back of the $5 bill!
22.Did you know that all porcupines float in water!
23.Did you know that America once issued a 5 cent bill!
24.Did you know that ancient egyptians slept on pillows made of stone!
25.Did you know that an average person laughs at least 15 times a day!
26.Did you know that an iguana can last under water for 28 minutes!
27.Did you know that and ostrichs eye is bigger than its brain?
28. Did you know that termites are blind?
29. Did you know that butterflies can see red green, and yellow?
30.did you know that sherlock Holmes NEVER said “Elementary, my dear Watson.”
31. Did you know that you burn more calories sleeping than watching TV?
32. Did you know that US Dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen?
33. Did you know that 315 entries in the Webster’s 1996 dictionary were mispelled?
34. Did you know that Camels have 3 eyelids?
35. Did you know that, on adverage, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day?
36. Did you know that chocolate can kill dogs? It directly affects there heart and nervous system.
37. Did you know that slugs have four noses?
38. Did you know that Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing into the sharks stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode?
39. Did you know thatevery person, including identical twins, has a unique eye and tongue print along with their finger print.
40. Did you know that Ketchup was sold in the 1830′s as medicine?
41. Did you know that India has a Bill of Rights for cows?
42. Did you know that American Airlines saves $40,000 in 1987 by taking out an olive from First Class salads?
43. Did you know that cocunuts kill 150 people each year?
44. Did you know that the “57″ on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of pickle types the company once had?
45. Did you know if you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion, it would instantly go mad and sting itself to death?
46. Did you know that a snail can sleep for 3 years?
47. Did you know that the adverage raindrop falls at 7 miles per hour?
48. Did you know that every day ,7% of the US eats at McDonalds ?
49. Did you know that China has more people speaking English than the United States?
50. Did you know that 11% of the world is left-handed?
51. Did you know that starfish have no brain?
52. Did you know that the peanut is one of the ingrediets for dynamite?
53. Did you know that elephants only sleep for 2 hours each day?
54. Did you know that there are about 450 kinds of cheese in the world?
55. Did you know that the Hawaiian alphabet only has 12 letters?
56. Did you know that a shrimps hearth is in its head?
57. Did you know that when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond?
58. Did you know that Julius Caesar’s autograph is worth $2,000,000
59. Did you know that pearls melt in vinegar?
60. Did you know that Abraham Lincoln’s ghost is said to haunt the White House?
61. Did you know that dolphins can sleep with one eye open?
62. Did you know that in Iceland, a Big Mac costs $5.50
63. Did you know that the adverage person falls asleep in 7 minutes?
64. Did you know that a Jellyfish is 95% water?
65. Did you know that Switzerland has a square flag?
66. Did you know that fortune cookies were made in America?
67. Did you know that the adverage american drinks 600 cans of soda each year?
68. Did you know that the elephant is the only mammal that CANT jump?
69. Did you know that honeybees have hair on there eyes?
70. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere…usually in Jerry’s living room.
71. Whenever you crack your knuckles, it’s nitrogen bubbles popping.
72. Dragonflies are one of the fastest insects, flying 50 to 60 mph.
73. Humans are the only primates that don’t have pigments in the palms.
74. A dairy cow can produce 5 gallons of ice cream a day!
75. There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet!
76. Did you know that dolphins sleep with 1 eye open?
77. “Dreamt” is the only english word that ends in the letters “mt”
78. Did you know that honeybees have hair on their eyes?
79. Did you know that in 1983 a Japanese artist made an exact copy of the Mona Lisa on toast?
80. Did you know that it is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open?
81. Did you know that more people have blue toothbrushes than red ones?
82. Money is not made out of paper, it is made out of cotton.
83. Most cows give more milk while they are listening to music.
84. No word in the English language rhymes with mouth, orange, silver, and purple.
85. Over 1000 birds die every year by smashing into windows.
86. Recycling 1 glass jar can power up to watching TV for over 3 hours!
87. The average American eats about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year.
88. The Earth weighs around 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons!